ParentCONNECTxp is Now Open!
ParentCONNECTxp offers access to your child’s grades and attendance information all in one secure, easy-to-use website.
With ParentCONNECTxp, parents and/or legal guardians can:
- Follow student progress throughout the school year on-line in one secure, convenient location
- View student grades, class schedules and attendance information
- Access student individual course assignments and teacher information
Parents NEW to Anne Arundel County Public Schools are encouraged to request an account. On-line registration begins Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
Parents with active accounts can add additional students by contacting the school or by sending an e-mail to ParentCONNECTxp@aacps.org. Please include the child’s first and last names, grade level, current school of attendance and your ParentCONNECTxp User ID.
Parents New to ParentCONNECTxp
- Register online here by using the step-by-step instructions.
- Once the request has been verified, your user ID and password will be emailed to the address provided during the registration process.
- Expect new accounts to be active a few days after you have submitted your new registration request. Please contact your child’s school if you do not receive an email with your account information.
Information on ParentCONNECTxp is updated 2 times daily for secondary schools and once daily for elementary schools and may be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any computer with internet access.
Please be aware that the site may be down occasionally for maintenance.
___________Guide: Using ParentCONNECTxp–espanol Middle & High Registration Form –espanol Requesting a New User Account –espanol FAQs –espanol FAQs – Technical –espanol