Middle School Students, currently living in the SRHS area of attendance, who are preparing to leave a Magnet School Program (Bates Performance/Visual Arts Magnet & Annapolis Middle IB Middle Years Programme) for 9th grade at SRHS will need to do the following in order to start classes in August:
- Request an Official Withdrawal from the Magnet Middle School at the END of the school year;
- Pick up the Transfer Packet from the Magnet Middle School Counseling Office (packet should include grades, birth certificate and record of immunization);
- Call the SRHS Registrar, 410-956-5600, ext 236, to schedule an appointment for summer enrollment;
- Gather additional documents required to enroll at SRHS (find the list on the enrollments page);
- Bring the student to the enrollment meeting – counselors will be helping students select courses for the next school year.
**Course assignments are not made on a first-come/first-served basis. All students have the same opportunity to be assigned to elective courses as their peers, no matter when they choose classes.
For additional information about course options, see the 2016/2017 High School Program of Study Handbook. (Not all courses listed are available at SRHS, see the course selection worksheet for a current list of course offerings).