Have You Moved? Are You Moving?

If your home address has changed in the last year, or you are planning a summer time move, documentation of your new address is REQUIRED. 

To make address changes, it takes more than a phone call or a change to the emergency form.

Anne Arundel County Public Schools Board of Education requires that documentation be provided to prove residency EVERY TIME A STUDENT’S HOME ADDRESS CHANGES.

To provide proof of residency, you MUST submit copies of:

  • a current lease or mortgage*
  • a current utility bill (Comcast or BGE are preferred, documents must show address of service and mailing address on the same page; online bill-pay statements cannot be accepted)

*if the property of residence is owned or leased by someone other than the student’s parent or legal guardian, submission of a signed and notarized Tenant Residence Verification Form is required.

Anne Arundel County Public Schools requires that all children attend school within their home district.  When a move takes a child outside of a school’s area of attendance, you must notify the school immediately.

For information, contact the School Registrar, Ms Haberstroh, at 410-956-5600, ext 236, for more information.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Updated: June 16, 2017 — 12:53 pm
southriverhigh © 2014