2017 Summer Assignments:
– REQUIRED for all students (including STEM) enrolled in Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Integrated Math, Foundations of College Algebra (FOCA), Pre-Calculus, Calculus AB and Computer Science courses in the 2017/2018 school year
– Students taking AP STATISTICS have a summer assignment, but NOT through DeltaMath. The AP Statistics Summer Assignment is linked below. A textbook is required. Contact the Counseling Office at 410-956-5600, ext 210, for assistance.
– Students enrolled in multiple math courses for Semester 1 will complete an assignment for only ONE of the courses (student’s choice), with the EXCEPTION OF AP STATISTICS. AP Statistics DOES NOT COUNT AS A SECOND COURSE through Delta Math (see note above).
– Students in the Algebra 2/Geometry Accelerated Course should complete an assignment for ALGEBRA 2 ONLY.
DeltaMath is ONLY compatible with the
ALL MATH ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 30, 2017.
The completion percentage as of
Saturday, September 30 at 11:59pm
will be the grade counted as a homework grade
for the first marking period of 2017/2018.
If you do not have access to a computer at home, school computer labs will be open to students Monday through Thursday, 8am – 2pm, during July. If you are coming to the school, you must check in at the main office first. Computer labs are supervised and close promptly at 2pm. All students must be picked up no later than 3:15pm.
Computers are also available at your local public library. For additional information, please refer to the parent letter.
www.deltamath.com Teacher Code: 341908
Need Information? Contact Ms Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Classes Offered
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- Computer Science A
- Computer Science Principles
Teacher and course Pages