The Spanish Honor Society is a select group of high achieving students who work to promote awareness and understanding of different cultures and beliefs.
Some activities planned for the year include:
- Tutoring Spanish in the middle school
- The promotion of a buddy system for new students in the English Language Acquisition program
- The facilitation of communications to the home of ELA students
- Working with the Latin community at Lighthouse Shelter
- Guest Speakers program – promoting opportunities in the workforce for bilingual employees
- Field trips to bilingual worksites
General Meetings are held in Room D232 every other Tuesday
during NEST – Silver Block.
Spanish Book Club meets on the alternate Tuesdays,
NEST – Silver Block in D232.
For information, see Ms Riley or email firstname.lastname@example.org