The Signature Program at South River High School empowers students by fostering an understanding of “Global Communications and Public Affairs” (GCPA).
Signature Program GCPA students are offered unique opportunities to succeed in the real world and gain an advantage in job applications and college admissions.
Find your GCPA Signature Edge as Senior Megan Rutkai did! Check out her video titled “From Signature to Harvard”
The students in the Signature Program:
- take field trips, including the GCPA’s global trip to England
- sponsored 3 professional development programs for teachers
- signed up for student internships
- sponsored the monthly “Student of the Month” breakfast events
- created 7 GCPA co-curricular clubs
- sponsored 3 days of Mock Interviews
- hosted guest speakers
- hold a variety of job shadowing programs
- student capstone projects are entered in the Diamond Challenge sponsored by Anne Arundel Community College / University of Delaware
In addition, GCPA’s first graduating class to complete all 4 years of the Signature Program requirements walked the graduation processional proudly wearing their honor cords. Congratulations GCPA Class of 2017!
Explore the other pages of the website to learn more about the Signature Program, and don’t forget to visit the GCPA Signature Program’s county website.
For more information, contact Linda Lamon, the Signature Program Coordinator, at email@example.com